Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia (FOA ILAB 19 03)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism
Previous opportunity: Initiative for Human Rights
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 19 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00096||Story Mapping for Indigenous Places (Mandan, Hidatsa, Sahnish)|
|SFOP0005892||Strengthening Civil Society to Expose Corruption and Support Law Enforcement Action against Corruption|
|SMK80019PAS004||Municipal-Level Tabletop Exercise|
|P19AS00159||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|STX 100 TM 19 GR001||Small Grants Program|
|P19AS00046||YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
|P19AS00038||Youth Development and Engagement|
|SFOP0005895||FY 2019 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|720 114 19 RFA 00005||Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|SFOP0005902||Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training|
|DOS PTA 201912||American Voices Against Apartheid|
|DOS PTA 2019013||2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support|
|SFOP0005904||EXBS Logistical and Program Management Support for Activities in the Near Eastern Affairs and African Affairs (NEA-AF) Regions|
|NPS NOIP19AC00144||Rehabilitation of Greenstone Ridge Trail and Campground - ISRO|
|SFOP0005901||Veterans Reintegration in Ukraine|
|DOS PD PAP FTIF 19||Haiti: Fiscal Transparency|
|NPS NOIP19AC00142||Greenstone Trail and Campground Rehabilitation - ISRO|
|P19AS00182||Conduct preservation treatments at the historic Providence Townsite|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 19 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: