Initiative for Human Rights (72049219APS00001 02)
- The Agency for International Development, Philippines USAID-Manila in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Initiative for Human Rights" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Closing Date for Concept Papers May 29, 2019, 900 AM Manila time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia
Previous opportunity: Family Self-Sufficiency Program - New Applicants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049219APS00001 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005783||Network of International Corrections Experts|
|72052619RFA00001||Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity|
|72052319RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity (F-PAR) Civil Society Component|
|TREAS GRANTS 052020 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|SFOP0005891||Logistics, Travel and Support for Law Enforcement and Rule of Law Programs in the Caribbean|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049219APS00001 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: