Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism (CMR 2019 PD 0001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cameroon in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: 19.PMWRA.Jordan.VictimsAssistance.NOFO
Previous opportunity: Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CMR 2019 PD 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
|P19AS00190||National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concerts Series|
|DOS PAS SLO 2019 04||FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CMR 2019 PD 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: