Apply for 20220502 SO
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State and Jurisdictional Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.129.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 03, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant
Previous opportunity: Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20220502 SO
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20220502 SO) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 07||Unity in Ukraine|
|20220517 PR||Research and Development|
|20220517 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
|20220517 CHA||Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants|
|20220608 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|O BJA 2022 171032||BJA FY 22 Implementing the PREA Standards, Protecting People Who Are Incarcerated, and Safeguarding Communities|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 002 EAP 051622||U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Small Grants|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 001 EAP 051622||U.S. Mission to China Public Engagement Grants|
|O BJA 2022 171210||BJA FY 22 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR) Initiative|
|20220502 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions: Competitive Supplements|
|O BJA 2022 171092||BJA FY 22 BJA Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Program|
|O BJA 2022 171076||BJA FY 22 Connect and Protect: Law Enforcement Behavioral Health Response Program|
|O BJA 2022 171096||BJA FY 22 Improving Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Outcomes for Adults in Reentry|
|O BJA 2022 171107||BJA FY22 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative|
|O BJA 2022 171081||BJA FY22 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|O BJA 2022 171114||BJA FY 22 The Kevin and Avonte Program: Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental Disabilities|
|O BJA 2022 171099||BJA FY 22 Collaborative Crisis Response and Intervention Training Program|
|O BJA 2022 171091||BJA FY 22 Improving Corrections Data Analysis - Virtual Academies|
|O BJA 2022 171105||BJA FY 22 Community Supervision Resource Center|
|20220921 FT||Summer Stipends|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20220502 SO", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.