Family Self-Sufficiency Program - New Applicants (FR 6200 N 50)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Self-Sufficiency Program - New Applicants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.896.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $72,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Initiative for Human Rights
Previous opportunity: Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-CARE 2) Activity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6200 N 50) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0014||Preservation and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape|
|NCD 19 O2||Notice of Funding Opportunity - AbilityOne and 14(c) Subminimum Wage|
|ETA TEGL 17 18||Availability of FY18 Funding for State Apprenticeship Expansion|
|NPS 19 NERO 0024||Youth Interns Expand Outreach and Improve Visitor Exper.|
|P19AS00151||Bat Maternity Colony Surveillance and Monitoring at Craters of the Moon|
|ETA TEGL 18 18||Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance and Allotments for SCSEP (Senior Community Service Employment Program)|
|FOA ETA 19 08||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions|
|ETA TEGL 19 18||Program Year 2019 Planning Guidance for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees|
|ETA TEGL 16 17 YOUTH C2||Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 17 ADULT C2||Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 17 DW C2||Revised Program Year 2018 Funding Levels for WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Activities Program Allotments; and PY 2018 Allotments for Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Services (ES) Program|
|ETA TEGL 16 17 ES C2|
|P19AS00178||Infrastructure Work Experience|
|ETA TEGL 17 17||Change 1, Revised Program Year (PY) 2018 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territorial, and National Grantees|
|PY19 NA SEC166 FUNDING||Program Year 2019 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs|
|NPS DOIP19AC00214||Trail Maintenance on Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|ETA TEGL 21 18||FY 2019 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0019||Public History Internship|
|ETA TEGL 18 01 CHANGE1||Revised Program Year 2018 Allocations for National Farmworker Jobs Program Career Services and Training Grantees and Housing Grantees|
|SFOP0005934||Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6200 N 50", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: