Apply for 7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES
- The Agency for International Development in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON CAPACITATING STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION SECTOR (CSO2)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP) Program
Previous opportunity: Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in South Dakota
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM5 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON COALESCING ORGANIZATIONS TOWARDS LOCALLY LED ACTIONS TO BOOST DEVELOPMENT (COLLABDev)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES||SUPPORTING LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT THROUGH MARKET-BASED SOLUTIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES|
|SFOP0006967||Mekong Policy Dialogue Series|
|BOR PN 20 N001||Henry Hagg Reservoir Operations and Maintenance|
|SFOP0007035||Diplomatic Training Program for the U.S. Freely Associated States (Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and Republic of Palau)|
|SFOP0007050||Mekong Connections: Supporting Governance, Transparency and Local Voices|
|SFOP0007253||Diplomatic Training Program for the U.S. Freely Associated States|
|NPS 20 REG1 0020||Lowell Folk Festival Support|
|APS OAA 21 00001 514||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Colombia|
|SFOP0007999||EnEnhancing Indonesia’s Cyber-Enabled WMD Investigations Capability|
|SFOP0007985||Women’s Economic Empowerment in the Mekong|
|SFOP0007975||Development of Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course Curriculum|
|DHS ST 21 106 STC 0001||Securing the Cities Program, 2021 STC Sustainment|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 02||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 04||Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 05||TechCamp for Young Pacific Leaders 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 03||Young Pacific Leaders Small Grants Competition 2022|
|72039121RFA00002||Economic Recovery and Development Activity (ERDA)|
|SFJ60021GR3011||Economic Recovery Grant 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.