Apply for DHS 20 TTP 132 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, income security and social services, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.132.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information an
Next opportunity: Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY)
Previous opportunity: CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON CAPACITATING STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION SECTOR (CSO2)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 TTP 132 00 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 TTP 132 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.