Apply for BOR MB 20 N004
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in South Dakota" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON CAPACITATING STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION SECTOR (CSO2)
Previous opportunity: Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Strategies and Systems.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR MB 20 N004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MB 20 N004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|C NOFO 20 105||Regional Disaster Management Workshop: Building Resilience in the Indo-Pacific|
|SFOP0006706||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in China|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00003||Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands Forest Governance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MB 20 N004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.