Apply for ED GRANTS 080620 005
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Paperwork Reduction Planning and Implementation Program CFDA Number 84.326F" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2020 Applications Available August 6, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 11, 2020. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT David Egnor, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5163, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7334. Email David.Egnor@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Management CFDA Number 84.264J
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080620 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080620 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 080620 004||OSERS: Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Field-Initiated Projects in an Area Related to Vocational Rehabilitation CFDA Number 84.263F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 003||Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Assisting and Supporting Individuals with Disabilities Pursuing Self-Employment, Business Ownership and Telecommuting CFDA Number 84.26|
|ED GRANTS 080620 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Client Assistance Program (CAP) CFDA Number 84.263D|
|NPS 20 REG1 0019||Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|DHS 20 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|SBR25020GR0032||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 005||FY2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|BIE NALI 2020||Bureau of Indian Education: Native American Language Immersion|
|ED GRANTS 091520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080620 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.