Apply for ED GRANTS 080320 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Management CFDA Number 84.264J" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.264.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2020 Applications Available August 3, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 2, 2020. Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post a PowerPoint presentation that provides general information related to the Rehabilitation Services Administration#8217s (RSA#8217s) discretionary grant competitions and PowerPoint presentations specifically related to the VRTAC-QM and VRTAC-QE competitions at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx. OSERS will conduct a pre application meeting via conference call to respond to questions specific to the VRTAC-QM and the VRTAC-QE. Information about the pre-application meeting will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx prior to the date of the call. OSERS invites you to send questions about the VRTAC-QM to 84.264J@ed.gov and the VRTAC-QE to 84.264K@ed.gov in advance of the pre-application meetings. The VRTAC-QM and VRTAC-QE pre-application meeting summaries of questions and answers, will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx approximately six business days after the pre-application meeting. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT For VRTAC-QM Douglas Zhu, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5095, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-2800. Telephone (202) 245-6037. Email 84.264J@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,344,560.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Paperwork Reduction Planning and Implementation Program CFDA Number 84.326F
Previous opportunity: Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080320 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080320 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 080320 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Employment CFDA Number 84.264K|
|FR OLS 20 001||FY20 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|S DR860 NOFO 20 006||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|NPS DOIP20AC00680||Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park|
|ED GRANTS 080620 007||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 080620 006||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind (OIB) Program: Training and Technical Assistance CFDA Number 84.177Z|
|ED GRANTS 080620 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys; and Specialized Instructional Materials CFDA Number 84.017A|
|ED GRANTS 080620 005||Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Paperwork Reduction Planning and Implementation Program CFDA Number 84.326F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 004||OSERS: Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Field-Initiated Projects in an Area Related to Vocational Rehabilitation CFDA Number 84.263F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 003||Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Assisting and Supporting Individuals with Disabilities Pursuing Self-Employment, Business Ownership and Telecommuting CFDA Number 84.26|
|ED GRANTS 080620 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Client Assistance Program (CAP) CFDA Number 84.263D|
|NPS 20 REG1 0019||Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|DHS 20 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|SBR25020GR0032||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 005||FY2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|BIE NALI 2020||Bureau of Indian Education: Native American Language Immersion|
|ED GRANTS 091520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
|72011520R00004||USAID/Central Asia’s Turkmenistan New Generation Activity|
|ED GRANTS 100520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success Program CFDA Numbers 84.116G|
|RFI 72065620 AGE||USAID ADVANCING GIRLS EDUCATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080320 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.