Apply for USGS 19 FA 0364
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $386,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
Previous opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 19 FA 0364
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA 0364) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00587||Monitoring Spread of Phytophthora ramorum in Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00589||Climate-smart Conservation of Snowy Plovers: A Spatial-Analytic Approach|
|F19AS00363||Great Lakes Fishery Commission|
|BOR MP 19 N018||Suisun Marsh Preservation Agreement|
|USGS 19 FA 0411||Earth MRI Alaska|
|USGS 19 FA 0412||EARTH MRI-SOUTH CAROLINA|
|F19AS00365||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program Fiscal Year 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity Competitive Funding Round 2|
|USGS 19 FA 0407||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00371||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|F19AS00370||Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants|
|USGS 19 FA 0417||EARTH MRI|
|BOR MP 19 N016||Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction|
|P19AS00597||Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep Research in the Northern Recovery Unit|
|F19AS00375||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00377||The significance of turbidity in safeguarding Delta Smelt from predation|
|F19AS00378||Improving the Survival of Delta Smelt Larval Single-Family Groups in a Conservation Hatchery|
|F19AS00379||Testing of wakasagi hatching frames for delta smelt spawning|
|F19AS00380||Native Pollinator Assessment and Habitat Conservation|
|BOR UC 19 N009||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA 0364", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.