FY17 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity (IR ORI 17 003)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.085.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BJA FY 17 Smart Reentry: Focus on Evidence-Based Strategies for Successful Reentry from Incarceration to Community
Previous opportunity: Protecting and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (IR ORI 17 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP IDS 17 006||Strengthening Processes and Building Capacity to Facilitate Regulatory Review and Approval of Medical Countermeasures During Public Health Emergencies with the World Health Organization|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "IR ORI 17 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: