BJA FY 17 Smart Reentry: Focus on Evidence-Based Strategies for Successful Reentry from Incarceration to Community (BJA 2017 11541)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 17 Smart Reentry: Focus on Evidence-Based Strategies for Successful Reentry from Incarceration to Community" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Strengthening Epidemiology and Strategic Information in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: FY17 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2017 11541) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2017 11483||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry Program for Adults with Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Disorders|
|OJJDP 2017 10981||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth|
|NIJ 2017 11146||NIJ FY17 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence|
|NIJ 2017 12043||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime 2017|
|NIJ 2017 11147||NIJ FY17 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11153||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Victims of Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11462||NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety|
|NIJ 2017 11182||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, and Intimate Partner Violence|
|BJA 2017 11546||BJA FY 17 Tribal Justice Systems Infrastructure Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11380||BJA FY 17 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11185||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals|
|BJA 2017 11443||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement|
|OVW 2017 12160||OVW FY 2017 Domestic Violence Mentor Court Technical Assistance Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11563||BJA FY 17 Swift, Certain, and Fair Sanctions (SCF)/ Replicating the Concepts Behind Project HOPE|
|BJA 2017 11406||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness (VALOR)|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2017||Anti-Doping Activities|
|BJA 2017 11461||Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program|
|BJA 2017 11447||BJA FY 17 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program|
|NIJ 2017 11363||NIJ FY17 New Investigator/Early Career Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|NIJ 2017 11561||NIJ FY17 Visiting Fellows Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2017 11541", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: