Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0052
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NIC Parole Board Chair Curriculum Conversion: Blended Delivery to Virtual Instructor Led Training
Previous opportunity: 2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0052
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0052) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0053||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2252||Environmental Monitoring NIWC PAC|
|21 559||National Robotics Initiative 3.0: Innovations in Integration of Robotics (NRI-3.0)|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|N00014 21 S F001||FY21 Young Investigator Program|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP IIRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP CTRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP OCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PGRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|21 560||Understanding the Rules of Life: Emergent Networks|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0009||Field Experiments for Chemical Control of Starry Stonewort (Nitellopsis obtusa)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0008||Monitoring Ecological Parameters in the Forested Wetlands of Southern Florida|
|21 561||Stimulating Collaborative Advances Leveraging Expertise in the Mathematical and Scientific Foundations of Deep Learning|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP TBPTA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic/Biomarker Pilot Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP CDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Clinical Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0052", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.