Apply for PAS COL 2021 AC
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Sri Lanka in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing mini documentary film series with success stories of past and current U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: 2021 Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives (STSFA) Grants
Previous opportunity: Poverty Research Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS COL 2021 AC
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS COL 2021 AC) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|STI400 21 PAS CA 001||Tajik-American Battle of the Bands|
|PAS LUSAKA AFCP 2022||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|BER APS FY22 001||FY22 Annual Program Statement|
|EAPGZ 22 GR 001 01042022||Guangzhou, China Climate Art Installation|
|PASNOFO 22 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
|SFOP0008572||Official U.S. Presentation at the 18th International Architecture Biennale|
|TOKYO PAS FY22 01 14||Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of U.S.-Japan Baseball Diplomacy|
|2023NEA04PA||NEA Partnership Agreements, FY2023|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO ART||PDS Budapest – Student Artist in Residence|
|NEAPS2201||NEA Musical Theater Songwriting Challenge for High School Students|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS COL 2021 AC", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.