Apply for 693JH621 STSFA
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives (STSFA) Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic Service Areas
Previous opportunity: Developing mini documentary film series with success stories of past and current U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JH621 STSFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JH621 STSFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR CRS 21 002||FY21-CRS-Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements|
|FTA 2021 012 TPM AAF||American Rescue Plan (ARP) Additional Assistance|
|FTA 2021 007 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program|
|FTA 2021 008 TPM BUS||Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2021 009 ICAM||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Innovative Coordinated Access and Mobility Pilot Program|
|693JJ3 NSFTLP FY21||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FTA 2021 010 TRI EMI||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Enhancing Mobility Innovation|
|693JJ322NF00001||Complete Trip - ITS4US Deployment Program Phases 2 & 3|
|FR CRS 22 001||FY18-21 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JH621 STSFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.