Apply for WVETP 2020 01
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WOMEN VETERAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (WVETP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.044.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: King Salmon Bat Surveys
Previous opportunity: APS-OAA-16-000001/72053220APS00001 GDA Addendum JAMAICA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for WVETP 2020 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (WVETP 2020 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO 2020 04||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 202002||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|K NOFO 20 102||Global Links Impact Investment Forum|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "WVETP 2020 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.