Apply for BOR DO 20 F003
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART Drought Response Program:Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.514.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 05, 2020 This FOA covers two application submission periods. Application due date for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 funding Wednesday February 5, 2020, at 400 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. This FOA will be updated to provide a second application deadline for FY 2021 funding. Funding available for projects submitted under both submission periods is contingent on available appropriations. Any amendment to evaluation criteria, priorities, or eligibility would be finalized at least 60 days prior to the second application deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 20 F003
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 20 F003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.