Apply for P19AS00273
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Cache la Poudre River NHA Implementation of Management Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $332,097.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Paddle Bike Share - MISS
Previous opportunity: 19.PMWRA.Jordan.VictimsAssistance.NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00273
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00273) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00274||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|L19AS00068||BLM CA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P19AS00276||NOTICE OF INTENT: Engaging Youth through National Heritage Area Internships|
|P19AS00278||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural Resource Monitoring and Education: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 19 GEN0010289||Enhanced or Accelerated implementation of the key conservation objectives|
|F19AS00246||Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation|
|L19AS00049||BLM Utah Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00076||BLM Utah State-Wide Wildlife Program|
|L19AS00065||BLM Utah Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L19AS00091||BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|P19AS00286||Forecasting in Support of Adaptive Management|
|F19AS00247||Strategic Conservation Delivery through Pollinator, Monarch and R3|
|F19AS00248||Wolf Conservation in Siskiyou County|
|L19AS00018||BLM CA Wildlife Resource Management|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00649||5 year Cooperative Agreement with Santa Fe Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00648||5 year Cooperative Agreement with Trails of Tears Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00650||5 year Cooperative Agreement with El Camino Real de Los Tejas National Historic Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00647||5 year Cooperative Agreement with Old Spanish Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|L19AS00079||BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species|
|F19AS00255||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Sucker Science and Conervation Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00273", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.