Apply for PAR 21 092
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIDA Translational Avant-Garde Award for Development of Medication to Treat Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.279.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: 2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund
Previous opportunity: Comprehensive Evaluation of Recommended Actions to Limit Fishery Escapement from Reservoirs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 21 092
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 21 092) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DA 21 029||HEAL Initiative: Integrative Management of chronic Pain and OUD for Whole Recovery (IMPOWR): Coordination and Dissemination Center (R24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA MH 21 170||Limited Competition to Convert the CNS HIV Antiretroviral Therapy Effects Research (CHARTER) Study Cohort to a Research Resource (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 024||Proteogenomic Data Analysis Centers (PGDACs) for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 025||Proteogenomic Translational Research Centers (PTRCs) for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 023||Proteome Characterization Centers (PCCs) for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 037||3D Technologies to Accelerate HTAN Atlas Building Efforts (UH2 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 21 032||Coordinating Center for Exercise and Nutrition Interventions to Improve Cancer Treatment-Related Outcomes (ENICTO) in Cancer Survivors Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA LM 21 002||Network of the National Library of Medicine All of Us Program Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PAR 21 274||Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTD2) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 21 092", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.