Apply for 72068819RFA00005
- The Agency for International Development, Mali USAID -Bamako in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mali GFSS Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare
Previous opportunity: TITLE-09212019-SA-S2S-1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72068819RFA00005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72068819RFA00005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2020 08||Section 108 Foreign Currency Program (FY2020)|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 006990||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72068819RFA00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.