Apply for USDA FS 2021 CB
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Forest Service Cross-Boundary Wildfire Hazard Mitigation RFA 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 15, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Comprehensive Evaluation of Recommended Actions to Limit Fishery Escapement from Reservoirs
Previous opportunity: DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FS 2021 CB
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FS 2021 CB) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG 21 NOFO0001059||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – ARKANSAS|
|GCC FPL 21 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 4/28/2021 FPL 3b Grant and Interagency Agreement Application Requirements|
|USDA FS GLRI FR21||USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FS 2021 CB", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.