Apply for DE FOA 0002769
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the education, employment, labor and training, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Advancing Equity through Workforce Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy
Next opportunity: Youth Democracy Dialogues
Previous opportunity: PREDATOR RESEARCH AND ECOSYSTEM MANAGEMENT PROJECT, SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002769
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002769", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.